Ufone is a cellular service provider company in Pakistan. Ufone started its operations in Pakistan in 2001 and has been growing since then. Over the years, mobile networks have launched several packages for their customers.
These packages are meant to provide various services including calls, SMS, and internet to the customers at affordable prices. These packages and bundles provide a way for people to enjoy most of the services without worrying about balance and other details. The U-Family bundle is the latest addition to Ufone’s packages. It provides on-net and off-net call minutes, SMS, and internet to customers for a full month.
Ufone U-family bundle details
|Ufone to Ufone and PTCL minutes||10,000|
Terms and conditions
- Offer is available for prepaid customers only.
- No additional fee is charged for subscribing to U-Family.
- Call set-up will be free of cost.
- The validity of UFamily is 30 days.
- The primary user can add up to 3 secondary users free of charge.
- The sum of 4th Users can do so for a fee of PKR 433.91 (including taxes).
- Up to 4 secondary users can be part of the pool at a time.
- After consumption of the offer volume, the Internet will remain active and will be charged at default tariff i.e. 2.75 (including taxes) per MB at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. After using 25 MB, a free 150 MB will be provided till midnight. Once the service is activated, charges are applicable as per the tariff plans.
- Biometric Verification – Uses SIM issued through PTA.
U-Family Bundle Features
If a customer subscribes to the EuFamily bundle, they are allowed to add up to three persons who can share the package. These individuals are called secondary users and up to four secondary users can be added. Additional charges apply for additions up to 4th primary user. Hence, the EuFamily bundle allows individuals to share the services provided through the package and these services are available for a whole month.