Professor Matilda Weasley has been appointed as the new Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts Legacy. As revealed by the game, the Deputy Headmistress in Hogwarts Legacy has very apparent links to some of Harry Potter’s most beloved characters.
The release date of Hogwarts Legacy is almost approaching. Many gamers have been wondering if they will come across a relative of one of Harry Potter’s key characters as more characters are revealed each day. The incoming Hogwarts Legacy Headmaster was previously known to be a distant relative of Sirius Black. However, we now know that the Deputy Headmistress has a relationship with one of the show’s most adored characters.
Hogwarts Legacy’s new deputy headmistress
Professor Matilda Weasley will be the Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts, according to Hogwarts Legacy. The heritage of the Weasleys, who are already among the most prominent Wizarding families in the Harry Potter book, will be expanded upon in Hogwarts Legacy.
In the video game’s official timeline, Professor Matilda Weasley, represented by Lesley Nicol, will serve as the Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts. She belongs to the Weasley family. As a result, she possesses the family’s typical red hair, and she will most likely function as a guide to the player, especially because Headmaster Phineas Nigellus Black is known for his callousness. Matilda, unlike Phineas, has never been addressed in any of the Harry Potter canons, leaving the destiny of her and the other Hogwarts Legacy teachers up to the game’s designers. She will very definitely play a key role in easing the player into their new life at Hogwarts at the start of the game.
Matilda gives players a lot to look forward to since, while a Weasley was predicted in Hogwarts Legacy, she was not what most people had in mind when developing early theories. Matilda, having been sorted into Gryffindor as is customary for a Weasley, would most likely exhibit many of the attributes that define a Weasley, working valiantly to overcome whatever obstacles she and the player may face. Fans will have to wait until Hogwarts Legacy is released to find out what happens with her relationship with Slytherin Headmaster Phineas, which has the potential to mirror that of Severus Snape and Albus Dumbledore.
Although the game will include a number of legendary characters, including Peeves the Poltergeist, Matilda Weasley’s participation is what will truly distinguish Hogwarts Legacy. Fans of the Harry Potter series, both new and old, will recognize her surname, and the game may even emulate the antics of Ron, Molly, and Ginny Weasley through Matilda’s own character qualities.
Who is Professor Matilda Weasley?
Professor Weasley specializes in transfiguration, but she began her magical career as a Cursebreaker for the British Ministry of Magic. Because of her calm attitude and great wand abilities, she demands respect. During her tenure at Hogwarts, she, like the rest of the Weasley family in the original Harry Potter books, was sorted into Griffindor.
The Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Matilda Weasley, supports the player in catching up on their studies. She will also take the protagonist to the Room of Requirement and give them a copy of the Wizard’s Field Guide.
Other Hogwarts Legacy characters and professors
More characters have already been revealed through previous tweets and gameplay videos for Hogwarts Legacy.
- Professor Fig. gives a lecture on magical theory. A wizard or witch would be astounded by how much this compassionate man knows about magic. His wife died suddenly after discovering a bizarre puzzle. It is now up to Mr. Fig and the player to solve the riddle.
- Next up is Dianah Hecat, who teaches Defense Against the Dark Arts. She is a hardworking lecturer.
- Mirabel Garlick, a youthful and personable herbology professor, is third on the list because he values his students’ friendships and intellectual progress.
- Abraham Ronen, a Charms professor, is a genial person who likes a good Gobstones tournament and regards his role as a friend to his pupils as vital as his duty as an educator.
- Professor Weasley specializes in transfiguration, but she began her magical career as a Cursebreaker for the British Ministry of Magic.
- Finally, Potions are taught by Professor Aesop Sharp.
Are you looking forward to the game as much as we are? Hogwarts Legacy will be released on:
- On February 10, 2023, the PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC will be available.
- PS4 and Xbox One will be available on April 4, 2022.
- 25th of July, 2023, for Nintendo Switch
Meanwhile, consider the following:
- Leaked Hogwarts Legacy Artbook: Full Map, Locations, and Characters
- The Hogwarts Legacy and the ongoing fight for gaming inclusion
- System requirements for the Hogwarts Legacy
- Locations in the Hogwarts Legacy