You can now acquire Rs. 15/- Mobilink advance balance using Jazz Loan’s new USSD SMS code. Simply phone the short code *112# whenever your balance drops below Rs. 15.00/- to secure a loan instantly!
When you recharge your account, you’ll be required to pay a service fee of Rs. 4.18 (tax included). Prepaid customers can only use the service, and postpaid customers cannot.
Connecting with friends and family members is made easier by this useful utility. You can use these services if your phone battery dies while you’re on the phone with someone. If you need to contact a friend but don’t have enough credit or your balance is low, you can use this service to receive a loan so you can keep talking to your friends.
Use this advance loan utility to acquire some mobile balance if you can’t find a nearby source to fill your account and you need it to send an urgent message or make a phone call.
Mobilink’s challenge is to create you as comfortable in a time of crisis so that you can focus on the important tasks at hand. However, in order to receive the mobile top-up, you must meet certain requirements.
Jazz Loan: Jazz Advance Balance Code
There are a few items you’ll need to do prior to accepting your balance. You only need to dial a code to do this. To get began, simply follow these easy instructions.
- Go to the Dialpad App on your mobile device.
- When you’re using your Jazz SIM, dial *112#
- You will receive emails with a confirmation of the service’s activation in just a few seconds.
- You will be paid Rs. 15 as soon as the process has been completed.
- It’s also possible to use this balance for phone calls as well as Sms and browsing the web.
How to Un-Subscribe Jazz Advance Loan
If you no longer need the service, you can easily unsubscribe. As long as you take heed of these easy but essential measures, you’ll be on your way
- Take a look at the Phone Dialer today.
- You can send the USSD code to the company by entering *112*4# and pressing the “call” button.
- Simply wait a few seconds, and you’ll receive an email confirming that the offer has been terminated and no longer be available.
Terms and conditions
- To learn more about the Prepaid Tariff for this offer or package in the following categories: AJK, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Islamabad, and Balouchistan.
- A 12.5% withholding tax is applied to all recharges and invoices.
- In Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and KPK, service costs of 5% and operating fees of 5% apply to charges up, while 19.5 % FED applies to usage.
- Users in Federal Territory, the Federally Administered Areas (FATA), AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan are subject to service charges of 5.11 % on recharges, and 17 % FED on usage in these areas.
- Prices in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan would increase by 2.14 %.
- Texting the SENDER’S NUMBER (SPACE) to 9000 –PTA will let you report unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages.