FPSC CSS Result 2023 Date Check Online

The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) of Pakistan conducts the Central Superior Services (CSS) exams annually, a prestigious civil service examination that paves the way for a career in government service and leadership. The CSS exam is a rigorous process that includes a written examination, a medical test, a psychological test, and a viva voce or interview.

FPSC CSS Result 2023 Check Online

The FPSC has not yet announced the exact date for the release of the CSS 2023 results. However, it is expected to be announced in the last week of September 2023. Candidates who have appeared for the CSS 2023 exams can check their results online on the official FPSC website.

To check the results, candidates need to visit the FPSC official website and click on the “CSS Exams” option on the home page. Following this, they should click on the “Results” icon where they can view both the written part result and the final part result.

CSS Schedule announceFebruary 2023
Last date to apply for CSS14 March 2023
CSS Exam Held14 May 2023
Final Result expected dateSeptember 2023
FPSC CSS Result 2023Check online 

CSS Exam Passing Marks

The CSS exam is a comprehensive test that carries a total of 1200 marks, with 600 marks allocated for compulsory papers and 600 marks for optional papers. Each paper carries 100 marks and the time allowed for each paper is three hours. To pass the written exam, candidates need to score at least 600 marks in total.

01English Essay100
02English (Precis and Composition)100
03General Science & Ability100
04Current Affairs100
05Pakistan Affairs100
06Islamic Studies OR Comparative Study of
Major Religions (For Non-Muslim)
Total Marks600

CSS Interview Result 2023

The CSS exam is a gateway to the Pakistani civil service, responsible for running all civil bureaucratic operations, as well as government departments and directorates. The merit criteria and quotas vary by province, with only 7.5% of applicants selected based on merit, education, qualifications, and experience. The remaining 92.5% are selected through a quota system.

Candidates who are awaiting their results are advised to keep visiting the FPSC website for updates. They can also stay connected with the FindOnlinePK website for the latest news regarding the CSS 2023 results.


FPSC CSS exam is a challenging but rewarding journey for those aspiring to serve in the civil service. The anticipation for the results is high, and we wish all candidates the best of luck.

Kazim Ali

Our resident Kazim Ali, deciphers the latest industry trends and innovations, delivering expert insights in easy-to-digest articles.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button