The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Faisalabad, also known as BISE Faisalabad, was established in 1988 as an independent body responsible for conducting SSC and HSSC examinations in Faisalabad district.
Every year, BISE Faisalabad announces the date sheet and examination schedule for the SSC 1st Annual Exams in February and SSC 2nd Annual Exams in May/June. The board is responsible for issuing roll number slips, admit cards, conducting the theory and practical exams, evaluating answer sheets, announcing results, and awarding certificates to successful candidates.
BISE Faisalabad has jurisdiction over government and private schools located in Faisalabad district. The board plays a crucial role in the examination process from form submission to result announcement for thousands of SSC students annually.
BISE Faisalabad’s SSC 1st Annual Exams Forms Schedule in 2024
According to the tentative schedule, the SSC 1st Annual Exams 2024 are expected to commence from February 01, 2024. BISE Faisalabad announces the exact dates for form submission, exam commencement, and result announcement every year in advance.
Students have to submit their examination forms within the due date along with the required documents and examination fee. BISE Faisalabad usually announces the SSC Part 1 forms submission schedule as follows:
- Start of forms submission: First week of September
- Last date for forms submission without late fee: Last week of September
- Last date for forms submission with late fee: First week of October
It is crucial for students to fill out and submit their SSC Part 1 examination forms correctly within the stipulated time to avoid late submission penalty or risk missing out on appearing for the exams.
Importance of filling out the forms correctly and on time
Filling out the examination forms accurately and submitting them before the due date is extremely important for the following reasons:
- Students cannot appear for the exams if they fail to submit the forms on time.
- Incorrect or incomplete information on the forms can lead to errors in admit cards and result documents.
- Late submission of forms will incur a penalty fee.
- Forms submitted after the last date will not be accepted at all.
Therefore, students need to be very careful about providing accurate personal and academic details while filling out the forms within the defined schedule.
BISE Faisalabad SSC 1st Annual Exams Forms Schedule 2024
Step 1: Understanding the Requirements
Gathering necessary documents
Students first need to gather the following documents required to fill out the SSC Part 1 examination forms:
- Photocopy of their B-form or birth certificate as age proof
- Photocopy of their previous class result card or roll number slip
- Recent passport size photographs
- Photocopy of their CNIC (if available)
It is better to keep all documents ready before starting the forms filling process to avoid any delays.
Familiarizing yourself with the guidelines
Students should thoroughly read the SSC Part 1 examination forms instructions and guidelines provided by BISE Faisalabad to understand the:
- Eligibility criteria
- List of required documents
- Important dates and deadlines
- Examination fee amount
- Instructions for filling out each section of the form
Being well-acquainted with the guidelines will help students in accurately filling out the forms.
Step 2: Accessing the Online Portal
Creating an account
Students have to visit the BISE Faisalabad’s online portal and create an account by providing their:
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Permanent address
They must create a strong password for their account and note it down for future logins.
Logging in to the BISE Faisalabad online platform
Using their credentials, students can login to the BISE Faisalabad online portal to access the SSC Part 1 examination forms.
The portal contains user-friendly options for form filling, fee payment, downloading admit card, viewing results etc. Students should familiarize themselves with the portal well in advance.
Step 3: Filling Out the Forms
Providing personal information
In the examination forms, students have to provide the following personal details accurately:
- Name (as on B-form)
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Permanent home address
- Mobile number
Any errors in personal information can lead to issues in admit cards and result cards. Hence students must be very careful while entering these details.
Selecting desired exam subjects
Based on the scheme of studies, students have to select the subjects they wish to appear for in the SSC Part 1 exams:
- Compulsory subjects like Urdu, English, Mathematics etc.
- Elective subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science etc.
Students must consult their school administration and select subjects wisely at this stage as they cannot change them after form submission.
Step 4: Reviewing and Submitting the Forms
Double-checking all entered information
Before final submission, students must thoroughly review the examination forms and ensure:
- All personal details are accurate
- Subject selection is correct
- Scanned images of documents are clear and legible
- No required fields have been left empty
Cross-checking all the provided information at this stage can prevent mistakes later on.
Ensuring all required fields are completed
Students must also confirm that:
- All mandatory fields in the form have been filled out
- The subject selection is complete
- Necessary documents have been scanned and attached
Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected by the board.
Step 5: Payment and Confirmation
Paying the examination fee
Students can pay the SSC Part 1 examination fee online via credit/debit card or internet banking. The fee can also be submitted manually at designated bank branches.
Receiving confirmation of successful form submission
On successful fee payment, students will receive a confirmation through email/SMS regarding acceptance of their examination forms by the BISE Faisalabad. Printing out the form receipt for future reference is recommended. Students must preserve the fee slip and attached documents safely as well.